Naples Commercial Insurance Quote
If you're a business owner in Naples then you already know the value of commercial insurance and how it can protect you against odds that may negatively affect your business.
Naples is an upcoming city, located on idyllic South West Florida coast famed for it weather, beaches, lifestyle and more. As more and more people move into this city, Naples Commercial Insurance needs have also increased.
If you operate a business in Naples a Commercial Insurance Quote will offer invaluable information about:
Commercial Auto Insurance In Naples
As all business owners realize, if your company operates a fleet of vehicles, (auto, truck etc...) then it is vital that these assets be given the same protection as the car you use for your own personal reason. In other words:
- Collision and comprehensive
- Medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states)
- Coverage for uninsured motorists.
In many instances business owners might decide to use the same vehicle for both personal and business purposes. If the vehicle you drive is owned by your business, then it is important to understand that the name of your business, corporation or legal entity be registered on the policy rather than your own. This measure alone has the potential to avoid a range of challenges should you need to file a claim, or if one is filed against you.
General Liability Insurance In Naples
You may have a personal liability insurance but this type of insurance doesn't typically include protection for the vehicles operated by your business.
We live in a litigious world where lawsuits, some of them frivolous, if not unethical are increasingly used to target potential victims and line up the pockets of those who bring them up. It's an unfortunate situation, and one which needs addressing.
As a business owner, you must realize that you could that next victim, the recipient of a lawsuit designed to cause you financial losses, not mentioning stress. This is where a general liability insurance has a role to play as it acts as a buffer between you and those would sue you and can prevent a legal suit from becoming the source of substantial financial losses particularly when your business is found to be legally responsible for injury and damages.
Here is what is covered under a General Liability Insurance:
- Bodily Injury, which includes potential cost of care, loss of services, as well as restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Workers Compensation Insurance In Naples
Workers compensation laws were designed to offer protection to workers and employees. This type of protection include injuries employees may experience while performing their duties as workers, by providing the with financial contributions. This type of protection is particularly useful as it has the potential of eliminating ligation. It also provide an environment in which employees can feel protected. Importantly for business owners, many states limit the amount and injured employee can get from an employer, hence offering the employers with thresholds that can be estimated and computed in their budgets.
Workers Compensation is mandated by law in the state of Florida provided the company employs four or more employees, part-time of full-time. For more information on Workers Compensation, please visit this site.
Workers compensation insurance covers workers injured on the job, whether they're hurt on the workplace premises or elsewhere, or in auto accidents while on business. It also covers work-related illnesses.
Workers compensation offers payments to injured workers, without regard to who was at fault in the accident, for time lost from work and for medical and rehabilitation services. It also provides death benefits to surviving spouses and dependents.
Workers compensation insurance must be bought as a separate policy. Although in-home business and business owners policies (BOPs) are sold as package policies, they don't include coverage for workers' injuries.
Here are some typical protection policies that can also be included in a Naples Commercial Insurance.
- Libel & Slander
- Ocean Marine / Hull & Cargo
- Libel & Slander
- Boiler & Machinery / Equipment Breakdown
- Special Event