Car Insurance In Florida- How Do I Find The Right Auto Insurance Quote?
Open roads, gorgeous coastlines, sunny weather most of the year, Florida is the perfect place for driving offering car drivers, miles upon miles of gorgeous scenery, in a setting made for enjoyment. Of course, you couldn't do that if you didn't have a car insurance in Florida policy in place. Like in every state, a car insurance is mandated by law in Florida as well, but there are at least two very good reasons why having the right coverage is important:
- Uninsured drivers! Florida boast an extremely high rate of uninsured drivers, doubling in numbers the national average.
- No fault coverage, aka personal injury protection which means that your insurance company could pick up the medical expensed caused by an accident.
It is therefore important to find the right car insurance, designed with your own specific needs in mind.
Here are some points to remember when purchasing a car insurance in Florida:
- Bodily Injury Liability which helps cover expenses related to the injury or death of another driver (pedestrian) when the accident is your fault: Not Required
- Uninsured Motorist: Covers medical expenses caused by an accident where the other party is at fault and does not have a car insurance: Not Required
- Underinsured Motorist: Grouped with Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Property Damage Liability: An option that covers eventual expenses on damages to another person's property (building, vehicle, homes incurred by an accident for which you are at fault: $10,000 Limit
- Collision: Provides help for repairs and or replacement of a car involved in an accident: Not Required
- Personal Injury Protection: Provides coverage in the event that you and or your passengers are injured during an accident. (medical or funeral expenses) $10,000 Limit
- Comprehensive: Offers coverage for the repair or replacement of a vehicle that has been stolen or damaged (storms, vandalism) No required
Each state presents unique circumstances when it comes to car insurance. Florida is not an exception. We, at LNC Insurance providers are proud of our unique experience in the realities of the Florida Car Insurance market. We offer our customers throughout the state with a diverse range of auto insurance products. designed to tightly fit your needs and include the fundamental types of coverage as mandated by Florida law..
[su_button url="tel:1-888-913-6988" style="flat" background="#cf0100" size="12" wide="yes" center="yes" radius="10" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #000000"]CALL TODAY[/su_button]
[su_button url="#" style="flat" class="nks_cc_trigger_element" background="#cf0100" size="12" wide="yes" center="yes" radius="10" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #000000"]GET A QUOTE[/su_button]
Car Insurance in Florida
Please find below, some additional information you may find useful:
For more information about this topic, please consult this excellent article published by the SunSentinel.