Motorcycle Insurance FAQs
Ideal weather and scenic views make Florida an exceptional place to ride motorcycles. We, at L & C Insurance Providers want every biker to enjoy the adventure of riding whether you are an enthusiast or a novice. Being out on the open road in Florida can leave you exposed to bad weather conditions and drivers not watching for cyclists. L & C Insurance Providers can offer you an affordable motorcycle policy to protect you and your ride.
Do you need Motorcycle Insurance?
YES! It's as critical as wearing a helmet.
Motorcyclists know there's risk involved every time they hop on their bikes, but that doesn't stop them from revving up their engines to feel the wind on their face and the rush of a good ride.
In addition to protective gear like helmets, there are precautions that you can take with you on every ride. You'll never even know they're there—that is, until you need them.
A strong L & C Insurance Providers Motorcycle Insurance policy is not an option that should be overlooked. That's why L & C Insurance Providers Insurance provides motorcycle policies that give you the true freedom to ride.
A L & C Insurance Providers Motorcycle Insurance Agent is ready to help you find the best deal. Get a free quote today by calling (888) 913 6988 or completing our online quote request form.
What is included in my motorcycle insurance coverage?
- Bodily injury liability coverage: When you're involved in an accident, the first thoughts you have undoubtedly involve assessing if you're injured followed by wondering if the other person (people) involved are injured.
- If you do injure or kill someone or if you need projection in a lawsuit against you, this type of coverage will protect you.
- What do you need? A L & C Insurance Providers Insurance Agent will work with you to choose the level of limits of protection that best suits your needs.
- Collision coverage: Accidents may cause damage to your motorcycle. Regardless of whether that damage is your fault or not, you will be protected when you have collision coverage included in your policy.
- Accessories coverage: Most comprehensive policies include coverage for your accessories. When this type of damage occurs (including damage to your helmet), this coverage will pay it.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage: Sometimes damage occurs from something other than an accident, such as theft or vandalism. L & C Insurance Providers Insurance can provide policies that cover these damages too.
- Uninsured/under-insured motorists coverage: Unfortunately, not everyone carries motorcycle insurance. When you are hit by someone who doesn't carry insurance, you'll still be projected when you have uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage in your policy.
Do I need motorcycle insurance under Florida law?
Florida law does not require motorcycle insurance. However, if you are charged with an accident that causes injuries, you will be required to obtain insurance (if there was no prior policy in place).
What types of medical coverage exist?
Choose between medical payments, no-fault or personal injury protection coverage for you and your passengers.
What types of motorcycles are covered?
L & CInsurance Providers Insurance can create a custom policy for you regardless of the type of bike you ride. From moped insurance to scooter insurance to trike insurance to dirt bike insurance to motocross insurance, Harley-Davidson Insurance, there is a policy to fit every biker's needs.
How can I get started building my custom policy?
L & C Insurance Providers makes it easy to create your custom motorcycle insurance policy.
Call (888) 913 6988 or complete our online quote request form. A L & C Insurance Providers Motorcycle Insurance Agent in Florida will help you find the best deal for you.